Wednesday, 24 June 2015

CAN A MAN FROM PUNJAB RISE TO THE PRESIDENT STATUS IN U.S

Bobby Jindal just announced his presidential campaign with an unusual videO

AP272731252793AP/Jim Cole
Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (R).
Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (R) announced his 2016 presidential campaign Wednesday with a strange video posted on his Facebook page.
"I had to tell a few people first. But I want you to be next. I'm running for President of the United States of America," Jindal wrote in a post accompanying the video.
"We wanted to talk to you first," Jindal says in the video. "Then you can't go tell your friends." 
Jindal joins a crowded field of Republican candidates. Polls show the governor, once a rising star in his party, has a long-shot path to the nomination.

I had to tell a few people first. But I want you to be next. I'm running for President of the United States of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment